Your registration on the Registry of Croats Abroad (hereinafter: the Registry) enables the collection, storage and processing of your pesonal information in the Registry.
The responsible for the processing of this information is the Central State Office for Croats Abroad (hereinafter: the Office). You can enter the Registry in two ways as a natural person: )
- User profile (you enter after you register in the Registry’s application)
- Entry as a member of the Registry (you enter and stay as “owner” after logging in)
Please, carefully read the terms under which the Office collects, storages and processes your personal information in accordance with:
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
and in particular Article 13, in terms of providing you with the following information as a Registry user and “respondent”:
1. Responsible for the processing: Central State Office for Croats Abroad
2. Data protection officer: Marija Pušić
3. The purposes which the data processing serve are established in the Act on the Relations between the Republic of Croatia and Croats Abroad.
4. Legal base for the processing:
The respondent’s consent, which can be withdrawn anytime and which is bound to the official authority of the Office following the he Act on the Relations between the Republic of Croatia and Croats Abroad.
5. Category of respondent: individuals who have registered in the Registry.
6. Recipient or category of recipient of the personal information:
The search in the Registry is public, that is why the respondent decides which personal data will be accessible/visible to others by marking it („opt-in“ access).
7. The responsible for the processing DOES NOT intend to transmit/transfer personal information to a third country or international organization.
8. Period of time during which the personal data will be stored: data is permanently stored in the Registry, with the respondent’s (Registry user) possibility to temporarily deactivate (make inaccessible) or permanently erase (“right to be forgotten”, article 17 of the Regulation) the data of which is owner (information in the Registry and user profile).
9. The respondent (Registry user) has the right to access his/her personal data, edit it, erase it and limit its processing; he/she has the right as well to transmit it. The information in the user profile is not available to the public. The fields related to personal information in the Registry are clearly specified as protected and so not available to the public.
10. If the respondent (Registry user) wishes to deactivate or erase his/her information from the Registry and it is not possible for him/her to do it on his/her own, he/she has the right to ask the official responsible for the processing (the Office) to do it.
11. The respondent (Registry user) has the right to file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, in this case, the Agency for Personal Data Protection (http://azop.hr/) .
12. Registration and log in in the Registry is completely voluntary, which the respondent confirms through his/her consent at the end of this form.
13. By registering in the Registry a profile of the respondent (Registry user) is automatically created. This profile contains all the necessary information which makes the processing possible (for ex. user name, password, e-mail address, etc.). This data is never publicly displayed or transmitted to third parties.
By clicking the button “I do not agree” you interrupt the registration process and no personal data (including the computer address from which you entered the application) will be stored or published.
By clicking the button “I agree” you can enter your personal information in the Registry. This information will not be publicly displayed.
List of personal information collected by the Registry:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- E-mail address currently in use
- Telephone number
- URL LinkedIn profile
- URL Facebook profile
The caption “This information will not be displayed to the public” which accompanies the fields of the registration form is valid for the abovementioned personal information.
“Cookies” are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website making the activation of information faster and more efficient with each visit. The data collected by the cookies helps us to better understand your preferences based on the activities previously and currently carried out in our website, enabling us to offer you a better user experience. The data collected in this way does not make it possible to personally identify the user.
How to accept or reject cookies?
You can always block the use of some or all cookies which we use in our website, though by doing it the website’s functionality may be affected.
The framework for setting the cookies is located at the end of this page. After you choose your settings, you can reset them at any time (also at the end of this page).
In the following links you can find information on how to change the settings in some of the most commonly used search engines: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera.
If you do not wish your computer to accept cookies from the website www.registarhrvataizvanhrvatske.hr, you can block them in the settings of your internet search engine.
If you have any questions related to privacy protection, please send them to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.